- Working on different topics related to daily life (housing, job, family, post office, banks, insurances, health, shopping, administration, …);
- Working on the tenses and the grammar/sentence structure used in daily situations;
- Practicing the language through simulations and role-playing exercises related to these daily situations.
Learning objectives :
- Providing the learners with the basic tools of daily communication;
- Spoken objectives: Being able to participate to different types of daily conversations and to carry out administrative procedures in order to organize one’s life;
- Written objectives: Understanding short and simple texts, asking or sending information related to ordinary situations of the daily life.
- Allowing learners to make themselves understood, to speak and communicate rapidly.
- Preparing students for the FIDE test.
Participation certificate issued by the school.
See our prices
Course reference: 3808. School code: 248