+41 22 700 45 35
  • Français
  • English
  • Español
Comment are off

Visa and student residence permit

Depending on your country, you may need a visa to enter Switzerland. See Do I require a visa.

You can ask for a student visa if you want to study in Switzerland. The authorization is given to people who want to stay more than 3 months to study French and get a diploma in French.

To apply for a student visa, contact the Swiss embassy in your country before traveling to Switzerland.

If you are already in Switzerland, you can apply for a student permit at Office Cantonal de la Population. For more information ask us.

In order to prepare your demand, you have to provide different documents including an attestation confirming your registration in our school.

We can help if you need any information on the procedure. Do not hesitate to contact us.

About the Author